Monday, November 05, 2007

a breath of fresh air

This past week has been so difficult for me. Very uncomfortable and painful.

But yesterday, I woke up feeling rested. Still weak and ill, but not AS yucky feeling. I even felt well enough to venture out to church with Spencer last night, which was so encouraging. And today, I'm feeling about the same. Am I ever thankful and glad for the slightest increase in energy! Thanks be to God for sustaining and strengthening me!

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

yea! (for feeling a bit better)

I love your pictures of Dad and Mike!

Anonymous said...

awesome! what an answer to prayer!!

glad to see you converted to blogger :o)

H said...

Oh I'm so glad! I know even the littlest change for the better can be really encouraging!

lindahitzeroth said...

Been praying for you, Melody, and I can imagine that you would be very encouraged that you have at least felt a little more rested. Thanking God for any and all blessings.