for this to sink in.
The final was hard--made me feel a bit like an idiot who shouldn't be let out of nursing school (my classmates felt the same way, which was reassuring). But it's over. I got an A on the final--didn't feel very confident while taking it, so all I can base my success on is that God, in His infinite mercy and grace, gave me the strength and ability to focus on my exam and recall the things I needed to in order to do well. This semester has been so hard for me--it's been the most fun and easy going school-wise, but still the most difficult because of my health struggles. It has certainly allowed me to see God's provision in my life in a very tangible way.
As of tonight, I am officially DONE. No more lectures, HW, exams, or clinicals. Yay :)
goodbye, Petrova!
14 years ago

5 thoughts:
Yay! We're so proud and excited!
wow. what an awesome day! :) i'm thrilled for you... enjoy the feeling of accomplishment, you deserve it!
Great job! God has seen you through the whole thing!!! Do you know when you take boards?
(from Cara your Xanga friend ;)
I'm proud, too!!!
and excited to be at your graduation!
So very proud of you, Melody! I truly admire your perseverance and determination in spite of your health issues. You have done well, Dear One.
Post a Comment