Spencer is nearing the one month mark for Lyme treatment. Overall he's done alright - he's had mostly okay days and some bad days. He has an appointment next Tuesday to evaluate treatment.
I got pulled off of antibiotics again, because my liver is struggling. I have been so sick and miserable. You can read about how my doctor appointment last week went here.
I don't have much else to share. I feel monotonous posting about being sick over and over, but that's all there really is these days. Sorry this sounds so dreary. I'm feeling very discouraged.
I'm trying SO hard to be positive and uplifting when it comes to making blog posts and interacting with others, but in all honesty, I am struggling immensely. The past few days have been a nightmare. My health is spiraling downward fast and it's kind of scary.
Please be praying for us. I never would have imagined that a small tick could cause such devastation and suffering.
goodbye, Petrova!
14 years ago

6 thoughts:
Hi Melody,
You don't know me, but I held you when your parents visited Wyoming with you as a baby, and I watched you grow in photos on my grandma Vivian Webster's end tables... I remember a smiley, curly-haired girl who was so patient about being passed around to admiring family members.
I found the link to your blog from your mom's information. I am so sorry to find that you are ill and suffering. I think of you send thoughts of strength and healing your way in addition to hope that your health will improve soon.
Sincerely,
Kiessa Webster (your mom's cousin)
Glencoe, MN
Melody, don't feel like you have to be positive & uplifting all the time.
Look at my most recent debbie downer posts.
Jennifer (thank your mom for posting a comment on the prayer blog that was really nice of her)
You are in our prayers. Day by day, we share your burdens and trust God to provide the means for you to make it through this dark valley... and recover. Thank you for telling it like it is (at least to the extent you have chosen to). As difficult as it is for you to share the more stark realities of your miserable state of being -- over and over -- it helps us stay attuned to what's really going on. Thank you for being vulnerable and real. I love you! And I look forward to God's perfect resolution to this present suffering and pain. Yours always, Dad
Don't feel bad about being "monotonous". It's always nice to hear from you and just know you're "there" :)
Your honesty about your journey is very important for all of us...the good, the bad, and the ugly.
How would we know how to pray if you didn't share the truth of what is going on? We would rather shed tears with you as we read rather than speculate wrongly about things. Your transparency moves us to prayer. We are so thankful for your blog so that we don't have to bug you for details on the phone, over and over, which would be exhausting for you, and counterproductive in terms of conserving your spoons. Know that whenever you have something to say, we are anxious to hear. We love you, Melody!
Post a Comment