Wednesday, November 28, 2007

another attempt

I have intentions to make a post, but lack the energy to come up with much to say. I usually begin to write a few sentences about such and such, get worn out, and go lie down or try to get back to studying. Haha, I should be studying right now. It's late and I've got a test tomorrow morning. But my brain is tired and can only absorb so much information. I need a bit of a break.

Some things that I am currently quite the fan of...

Throat Coat Tea. SO comforting and soothing. If you have a serious aversion to licorice, I'd avoid it. I, however, think this stuff is superb.
♥Instant Rice Noodle Soup from Trader Joe's. Gluten, corn, soy, and dairy free. Way yummier than "Cup-o-noodles" or Ramen. My appetite has been pretty pathetic lately, but these have been quite palatable to me.
♥Jojoba oil. Makes a real nice moisturizer in this dry climate and it isn't gross smelling or greasy. Another find at Trader Joe's, of course. Man oh man, I'm going to miss that place when we move!
♥the realization that I've only got 9 more days of nursing school (!!!!)
The Neti Pot. Not for the faint of heart. But if you're an allergy sufferer and are plagued with sinus troubles, it might be a good thing. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I've noticed an improvement. It's nice to be able to smell things :)

Alright, I need to get back to cramming about burns and endocrine problems... Thanks for reading :)

5 thoughts:

H said...

I've always been fascinated by the Neti Pot -- you'll have to show me it when we come down in a few weeks! Hooray for only 9 more days of nursing school!

I wish for Christmas we could give you Trader Joe's wrapped up in a box.

Anonymous said...

mmm. trader joe's...

pretty much i need to bring an extra suitcase just to stock up again ;)

Annette said...

Yay for neti pots :)

Anonymous said...

Yea x 10 for smelling things! I'm glad it's helping. I'm glad you came for a visit today, too!

Anonymous said...

You will soon be finished! YAY!