We needed to get out of the house. Spencer brought his physics textbook. I brought my camera. Lovely time.
my husband delights in sabotaging pictures...
there, that's better

I've been feeling pretty rotten the past few days and Spencer has been studying A LOT lately, so it was really nice for both of us to get out for a little bit. Refreshing and encouraging :)

6 thoughts:
What beautiful photographs, Melody! You found some amazing flowers and ferns. You have a real talent with the camera. Spencer is such a photogenic young man...when he wants to be! Glad you two had such a lovely time out at the estuary.
Those are great pictures. It looks like a very relaxing place! And you look lovely even though you're feeling rotten :)
You are wearing jackets (even spencer) and hats! I wore shorts and a tank top yesterday! So different.
Your pictures are beautiful! I am glad you were able to get out =0)
Yes, they are gorgeous!!! love you guys! Mom
Lovely pictures indeed. Hey, I like Spencer's haircut in that one where he's not wrecking the photo.
Love you!
looks amazing!
*abigail
Post a Comment