I just got back from the laundromat. Got 6 loads clean and dry. I am so satisfied when I'm able to get a bunch of laundry done all at once. Makes me not mind folding, lugging baskets to and from the car, and putting everything away. Hooray for clean things :)
What sorts of chores or tasks leave you the most relieved and satisfied when they're all done?
goodbye, Petrova!
14 years ago

6 thoughts:
Glad you got it all completed. Laundry's one of my least favorites :)
I guess the most satisfying to me is cleaning the bathroom because you can usually see a big difference (cleaning spots off the mirrors, cleaning the floors, tub, etc). And vacuuming :)
Whoa - SIX loads! That's impressive!
I get great satisfaction when the kitchen is clean and neat, but that doesn't mean I get it done daily.
I tried to judge most satisfying by how long the completed state lasted, but that doesn't work for me because almost every cleaning thing I do gets messy again within a day or two. Grr. So I guess I would have to say...laundry!
Sounds like you had a real burst of energy, getting all six loads washed and folded. Good for you, Melody!
Laundry is always great to have done... but i hate doing it. haha
I do like to organize i feel a sense of accomplishment when everything is in it's place.... oops i need to do that right now in my room : D
*abigail
Hey Melody,
I definitely remember you, so no need to feel weird about leaving me a comment! :-) Thank you for your encouraging words. I am consistently surprised at how many people suffer from chronic conditions. Just shows you how this fallen world continues to deteriorate! If you do end up reading it, I hope you find it as encouraging as I did! :-)
Oh, and congratulations on your marriage! I used to play in the TMC orchestra, so I knew of Spencer when he was in high school. We are happy for you both!
Post a Comment