Well, I finally heard back from the board of registered nursing and was able to schedule an appointment for the NCLEX. It's 3 weeks from tomorrow! *shudders* People keep telling me not to be nervous, but it's so difficult for me not to be. I get so worked up that I'm going to fail somehow...
I've been studying and so far it's going well. Haha, I feel like an idiot for how much material is vaguely familiar, but somehow I've forgotten...It's been a year since I've studied psych and over 7 months since pediatrics, labor & delivery, etc, so I've got to refresh my memory on a bunch of that stuff. I'm trying to be diligent by studying in several sessions throughout the day on a daily basis. For the next 3 weeks, you can find me camped out on the couch with all my books :)
goodbye, Petrova!
14 years ago

4 thoughts:
You are so diligent in your studies, Melody. You will be well prepared by the time of the test. Won't it be great when you've passed it? Such a significant accomplishment! Proud of you, Melody!
Lots of people have been asking about when your exams are so now I can tell them, so that they can pray! I'll be praying too!
Hey, that's Valentine's Day! Where is the test anyway?
Best of luck, Melody! I am sure you will do well and I'll be praying for you too! -Jenn
Post a Comment