I appreciate the pointers on dealing with telemarketers...I feel so bad, because I know they're just trying to make a living, but I don't have the time or energy to chat with them. Spencer and I both completely forgot about the Do Not Call List. We registered our new home number last night, so hopefully we'll start seeing some results soon.
Well, I really need to do some dishes. Despite being time consuming and tiring, I really don't mind doing dishes...there's something satisfying about getting everything all cleaned up and having bowls and glasses to eat and drink out of.
goodbye, Petrova!
14 years ago

3 thoughts:
It was sooo good to talk to you yesterday! Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement =0)
I am glad you got on the No Call List. They have the same for Cell Phones too. You don't need to exert your precious energy on the likes of them. Even if they are trying to make a living. I remember having a similar conversation with a TV salesman, but luckily he listened a little better and was even laughing by the time the conversation was over. Dishes, so wonderful to have done, so hard to find the energy to start doing them. Music helps for me :) Or company :)
The night before the election we must have gotten five or six calls for various candidates. I stopped answereing the phone finally and let the machine take over. I was quite annoyed, honestly.
Good for you, getting those dishes done! I have some to do myself. I have been praying for your test, Melody, which is something to do while washing those dishes!
Post a Comment