Spencer made it back to shore safe and sound on Thursday. Stay tuned for pictures...
Mom and Lindsay left early yesterday morning. The weekend went by far too quickly, if you ask me. It was such a treat and encouragement to have them with us for a few days. Here's a peek of our time together...um, yeah... we're being ourselves...

there's nothing quite like some quality bonding time while coloring...
goodbye, Petrova!
14 years ago

6 thoughts:
Its so beautiful by your house! I peeked at Lindsay's pics on Facebook too. I am glad you had such a special weekend. I know how encouraging visitors are.
So i stole your pictures! Yay for coloring! I am glad you have that one. It was sooo much fun. We must do it again sometime. PS. the picture of the sand dollar is gorgeous!!!
An amazing picture, the one showing a real reflection, not just a shadow, of three adventurers on a beach. You must have waited for a wave to come up and, as it was receding, taken the picture of the reflection while the water covered the sand. I'm glad you had that mini-vacation together. GB
It was grand to be with you both! And Lindsay and I had fun talking and listening to Radio Theatre! love, Mom
1) you live in a spectacularly beautiful place
2) you guys are wacky. we are of the same ilk.
3) i've been praying for you this week, and i'm so encouraged when it seems you have bouts of energy and/or good health.
4) glad spencer made it back safe and sound... looking forward to the pictures :o)
5) thanks for the tip about the hospital pillows. now that i think about it, i'm totally weirded out about using HOSPITAL pillows. eww.
--alicia (+1, though, she feels like 2 these days)
Hey Melody,
No worries about reading our blog, I have been reading yours for awhile now. We do know Spencer and Matt quite well. Also, my brother-in-law, Steve Round, was at your wedding. Anyways, thanks for the comment. I have been struggling for a long time with our church, but have been toughing it out since we are moving to Ohio in a few months. I emailed our pastor yesterday after I wrote the blog, and I feel better about it. Even if it doesn't change, at least I know that I asked questions about why things are done the way they are done.
Post a Comment